top of page
Organizing a Calgary Bottle Drive? Call Beddington Heights Bottle Depot
At Beddington Heights Bottle Depot in Calgary, we love contributing to our community by partnering up with local organizations and charity groups for bottle drives! We can set it up where you do the sorting, or we can do it. To help do our part, we always provide an extra percentage on returns to help you in your fundraising endeavor. We proudly do bottle drive fundraisers with charities, schools, sports teams, Scouts, Girl Guides and any other community group looking to fundraise. To get started on your bottle drive fundraiser, we recommend the following steps:
Bring your containers, We’ll Do the Rest
- Contact us well in advance so we can coordinate a date that doesn’t conflict with other bottle drives
- We’ll outline exactly what types of containers can be gathered and what they’re worth
Assemble Your Team
- Organize your team to be ready on the scheduled day and assign responsibilities
Plan Your Routes
- We recommend concentrating on residential areas
- Apps like Google Maps can make it easy to plan and track routes
- Contacting building managers and superintendents of apartment buildings is a good idea to see if they will participate in the drive
Get the Word Out!
- Signs and simple flyers are an effective way of letting the community know to be ready on a certain date, and to have the right containers on hand
- On your flyers and signs, include the reason for the fundraiser, equipment, sports jerseys, a field trip etc.
- Contact your local newspaper and public radio stations to put out a public service announcement regarding your bottle drive fundraiser
Last but Not Least - Have Fun!
- If you’re looking to get started on organizing your fundraiser, give us a call today or use the eform on the page!
bottom of page